It has been a while since I ran a competition on Got A Ukulele, so with many thanks to Lori at Uke Leash I am giving you the opportunity to win one of her new guitar style straps for ukulele!
You may have read my review of the Uke Leash guitar style strap, so you will know that I rate it highly. The strap is the polypro model in dark green.
But there is more! There will be two winners for this. The first winner gets the Uke Leash, one of Lori's Circle of Fifths gadgets, plus a copy of both my new ebook - The Complete What Ukulele Players Really Want To Know and my chord book Chords That Ukulele Players Really Want To Know in an ebook format of your choice (Kindle, Sony, Nook etc)
The second place winner gets a copy of the two ebooks!
The strap will be posted, and the ebooks sent via email.
So... what do you need to do? Simple.
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with the answer to the following question.
Q - In how many colours is the Uke Leash guitar style strap available? (Polypro version) (hint - a trip to the Uke Leash website will help you! - and I mean the Guitar Style Strap, not the original Uke Leash!!)
Please mark your email subject field UKE LEASH COMPETITION - Please include your name and address on your entry to be valid! Entries need to be in by midnight GMT on 1 September 2012 to count!
1. Competition ends at midnight GMT on 1 September 2012
2. To be eligible for the prize draw, you must enter by email, and provide me with a working email address and postal address by which I can contact you for if you win.
3. I reserve the right to reject entries that are duplicates, offensive or anything else unsavoury! My decision on this is final.
4. On draw day, two names will be drawn, the first winning the strap plus two ebooks, the second wins two ebooks My decision on the winner is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
5. The winner will be announced within 7 days of the draw day, and will be announced on this site.
6. This prize has no alternative cash value.
7. No purchase necessary
8. Emailing your entry is not proof that I have received your entry. No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are lost or delayed, or which are not received for any reason
9. The prize in not transferable to another person