COMPETITION NOW CLOSED!
You may have seen my recent review of the Peterson Strobe tuner, and agree that its a bit pricey for most tastes. For me though, the best value and best featured ukulele clip on tuner is the Snark tuner by QWIK. And because I like that tuner quite so much, I am giving one lucky reader of Got A Ukulele a chance to win one!
I am giving away a brand new Red Snark (the one with the option of using it as a clip on or with the in built microphone) which as you will see in many reviews, is a highly regarded tuner. This is a free to enter prize draw.
Now this is going to be a Twitter competition. Don't worry if you have never used twitter - it's free and quick to sign up an account here.
To enter, all you have to do is the following two things
1. Follow my Twitter account - you can find me HERE or at @bazmaz_ukulele . (And don't worry, you don't have to stay following me for ever if you really don't want to, only as long as the competition runs, as I will be notifying the winner via Twitter, and will need to Private Message them to get address details.)
2. Tweet the following text exactly as you find it below. Don't add any other text.
I want to win a SNARK
And that's it. If you come across the tweet on Twitter, simply ReTweet it and make sure you are following me to enter that way too. Tweets must be made by midnight (GMT) on 5 May 2012 to qualify. After that date, I will draw a random winner and let them know they have won. Then you just need to wait for your Snark to arrive
Good luck - and feel free to share and tell your friends too!
1. Competition ends at midnight GMT on 5 May 2012
2. To be eligible for the prize draw, you must tweet the above statement and be following my Twitter account @bazmaz_ukulele
3. On draw day, I will pick a random winner of those eligible entries and inform them via a message on Twitter. Only those following my Twitter account will be able to receive the Direct Message. The message will ask for your email address in order for me to correspond with you to obtain your mailing address
5. In the event that the winner fails to respond to the request, after seven days a second draw will take place
6. This prize has no alternative cash value.
7. No purchase necessary
8. Tweeting your entry is no guarantee that the Tweet was received. No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are lost or delayed, or which are not received for any reason
9. The prize in not transferable to another person