COMPETITION CLOSED! RESULT COMING SOON!!
Would you like to be in with a chance of winning a fabulous Makala Waterman ukulele? Of course you would. So with thanks to the kind folks at Kala UK, I am giving one away in this free to enter competition!
You may have read my review of the Waterman and seen that I quite like it. The model on offer is brand new and in the orange swirl pattern, complete with Makala Waterman box and gig bag. All you have to do is a bit of snooping on this website to answer the following easy questions:
1. Which model of Kala Acacia wood ukulele did I review on this site and what score did I give it?
2. Which ukulele designer was responsible for the original plastic ukulele that inspired the development of the Waterman?
3. What is the name of the new series of instruments released by Kala, made in California from Hawaiian Koa?
To enter, email your answers to the above questions to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the words MAKALA WATERMAN COMPETITION in the subject line (important - if you don't, the entry won't count). Also, you must send me your postal address for a valid entry!
Competition closes at midnight GMT on 24 July 2015.
Please read the rules below and good luck!!
1. Competition ends at midnight GMT on 24 July 2015
2. To be eligible for the draw you must enter by email with MAKALA WATERMAN COMPETITION in the subject line, providing correct answers to the three questions, AND provide a working email address and postal address by which I can contact you for if you win.
3. I reserve the right to reject entries that are duplicates, offensive or anything else unsavoury! My decision on this is final.
4. After the draw day, a name will be drawn from a hat (or hat shaped receptacle) to determine the winner. My decision on the winnersis final and no correspondence will be entered into.
5. The winner will be selected within 7 days of the draw day, and will be announced on this site. I will also contact the winner by email.
6. This prize has no alternative cash value.
7. No purchase necessary
8. Emailing your entry is not proof that I have received your entry. No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are lost or delayed, or which are not received for any reason
9. The prize is not transferable to another person
10. The prize will be shipped to the winner direct. Got A Ukulele, Kala or Barry Maz are not responsible for carriage of the prize and cannot be held responsible for problems with delivery. Your shipping address is critical as this is where the prize will be sent!
11. Got A Ukulele will NOT use any personal data submitted by you in entering this competition except as required under the terms of this competition
12. Got A Ukulele reserves the right to substitute, in their reasonable discretion, the prize with a prize of equal value
13. The competition is not open to employees or family of Kala Brand Music Co.© Barry Maz