Up for grabs is a uke leash in black, as reviewed HERE.
The Uke Leash is a great item that just works brilliantly on your ukulele. It comes with full instructions.
To enter, all you have to do is register on Google and FOLLOW THIS BLOG (scroll down on the right and click Follow). You then need to post a comment on this thread saying why you love the Ukulele in 50 words or less!.
The competition will run until 6 January 2011 and is free to enter for anyone worldwide. On the draw I will pick a winner and give my reasons based on the comment posted. I will then announce and contact the winner via the blog to get address details. (See Rules below)
If you are already following me, then you have done half the work - just post your comment about why you love the Ukulele.
So, to recap - FOLLOW THIS BLOG, then post a 50 word max comment on why you love the ukulele, and that is you entered! I reserve the right to reject comments that are not suitable or are not linked to the Ukulele. You must be a follower and have left a comment to be eligible
NOTE - GOOGLE AND BLOGGER LIKE TO MAKE THINGS DIFFERENT AND MANY OF YOU ARE COMMENTING IN ONE NAME AND FOLLOWING IN ANOTHER (NOT YOUR FAULT). I WILL THEREFORE CHOOSE THE WINNER AND TO CLAIM PRIZE YOU WILL NEED TO COMMENT AGAIN TELLING WHICH YOUR FOLLOWER ID IS!
Thanks ever so much to Lori at http://ukeleash.com/ for the prize!
1. Competition starts today, 4.00pm UK time and ends at 5.00pm UK time on 6 January 2011
2. To be eligible for the prize draw, you must be a follower of this blog and have posted a comment on THIS thread stating why you love the ukulele in less than 50 words.
3. I reserve the right to reject comments that don't answer the question "why do you love the ukulele". My decision on this is final.
4. On draw day, I will choose my favourite response from those posted. Only those comments that I have published will be eligible for the competition. My decision on the winner is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
5. The winner will be announced within 7 days of the draw day, and will be contacted via the Google follow system on this blog (check your emails)
6. Winner will need to provide valid postal address for the item to be posted
7. In the event the winner does not respond to the request for address within 28 days, I will pick my second favourite and award the prize to that person.
8. No responsibility is held for failure with the postal service, and no replacement will be offered. This prize has no alternative cash value.
9. Item will be posted standard post within 14 days of confirmation of winners address, depending on where you are you may need to sign for it.
10. No purchase necessary
11. posting a comment is not proof that I have received your entry. No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are lost or delayed, or which are not received for any reason
12. The prize in not transferable to another person