The obvious question - can cheap be cheerful? Answer - not always - see my video test, which I think makes it quite clear that some cheapies (ie the Mahalo) are rotten, but some are great (such as the Makala)
If you dont want to shell out big bucks - fun can be had for a low outlay - just choose wisely!
GOT A UKULELE NAVIGATION
- UKULELE REVIEWS
- UKULELE CHORD CHART and FRETBOARD PAGE
- UKULELE SONG TAB and CHORDS
- UKULELE CLUBS AND SOCIETIES
- UKULELE BEGINNERS TIPS and GUIDES
- UKULELE TUITION
- UKULELE BEGINNERS VIDEOS
- UKULELE FESTIVAL CALENDAR 2015
- FAMOUS UKULELE PLAYERS
- UKULELE BRANDS
- UKULELE STORES
- UKULELE SHOP
- UKULELE GLOSSARY
- CONTACT and UKULELE PRESS
Like this blog? Donate to help keeping it going!
If you enjoy this blog, donations are welcomed to allow me to invest more time in bringing you ukulele articles. Aside from the Google ads, I don't get paid to write this blog. Thank you!